The Tourist membership is only £48 p.a. and is for:
- Those aged 18 and over.
- Recreational and competitive rowers, often members of other rowing clubs
- Those looking to compete for their own club, but want to join the Coastal Barbarians for some training.
- Independent private boat owners who want to enter the Coastal Rowing League and affiliated events
- Those with a physical, sensory or mental impairment interested in joining mixed ability crews (please contact the club to discuss)
To become a Tourist member of the Coastal Barbarians Rowing Club, please first of all look under the ‘Club Documentation’ menu and read the following:
- You are responsible for ….
- Data protection statement and member consent
- Coastal Barbarians Rowing Club CIC Articles of Association
- Coastal Barbarians Rowing Club rules
And now complete the form below.
The fields highlighted with a * are required for membership.
If you have any questions about any of the above please email [email protected] or call 01305 257 774.